Product Pathways - MAPK Signaling
MKK6 (D31D1) Rabbit mAb #8550
|8550S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8550||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||38||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
MKK6 (D31D1) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MKK6 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with MKK3 or other members of the MKK family.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant, full-length MKK6 expressed in E. coli.
MKK3 and MKK6 are two closely related dual-specificity protein kinases that activate p38 MAP kinase (1-5). MKK3 and MKK6 both phosphorylate and activate p38 MAP kinase at its activation site, Thr-Gly-Tyr, but do not phosphorylate or activate Erk1/2 or SAPK/JNK. Phosphorylation of p38 MAP kinase dramatically stimulates its ability to phosphorylate protein substrates such as ATF-2 and Elk-1. MKK3 and MKK6 are both activated by different forms of cellular stress and inflammatory cytokines (4,5). Activation of MKK3 and MKK6 occurs through phosphorylation at Ser189 and Thr222 on MKK3 (2) and Ser207 and Thr211 on MKK6 (4,5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8535 MKK3 (D4C3) Rabbit mAb
- 9264 MKK6 Antibody
- 5674 MKK3 Antibody
- 9238 MKK3b Antibody
- 9236 Phospho-MKK3 (Ser189)/MKK6 (Ser207) (22A8) Rabbit mAb
- 9231 Phospho-MKK3 (Ser189)/MKK6 (Ser207) Antibody
- 9230 PhosphoPlus® MKK3/MKK6 (Ser189/207) Antibody Kit
- 9233 MKK3/MKK6 Control Cell Extracts
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.