Product Pathways - Metabolism
MDH2 Antibody #8610
|8610S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8610||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||35||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
MDH2 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total MDH2 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human MDH2 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Malate dehydrogenase (MDH) is a key enzyme in the tricarboxylic acid cycle and malate/aspartate shuttle (1,2). MDH is widely expressed in organisms from most bacteria to all eukaryotes (2). The cytoplasmic MDH isoenzyme (cMDH or MDH1) primarily reduces oxaloacetate to malate in the malate/aspartate shuttle (1-3). The major function of the mitochondrial MDH isoenzyme (mMDH or MDH2) is to oxidize malate to oxaloacetate in the tricarboxylic acid cycle (1,2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5839 SDHA Antibody
- 5557 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- 5556 DLST Antibody
- 3205 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase (C54G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 3582 LDHA (C4B5) Rabbit mAb
- 2012 LDHA Antibody
- 3558 LDHA/LDHC (C28H7) Rabbit mAb
- 6922 ACO2 Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.