Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
RRM1 (D12F12) XP® Rabbit mAb #8637
|W IHC-P IF-IC F||H Mk||Endogenous||90||Rabbit|
Reactivity Key: H=Human Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
* Product-specific protocol.
Specificity / Sensitivity
RRM1 (D12F12) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total RRM1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human RRM1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using RRM1 (D12F12) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin Antibody #4967 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using RRM1 (D12F12) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lymphoma using RRM1 (D12F12) XP®Rabbit mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of NCI-H1703 (blue) and HeLa (green) cells using RRM1 (D12F12) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Ribonucleotide reductase catalyzes the rate-limiting step in the synthesis of deoxynucleotide triphosphates (dNTPs). The regulatory M1 subunit (RRM1) is present throughout the cell division cycle, but downregulated in quiescent cells (1). Research studies have demonstrated that RRM1 is involved in carcinogenesis and tumor progression, and its expression is correlated with resistance to chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer (2-4).
- Mann, G.J. et al. (1988) Cancer Res 48, 5151-6.
- Zheng, Z. et al. (2007) N Engl J Med 356, 800-8.
- Ceppi, P. et al. (2006) Ann Oncol 17, 1818-25.
- Bepler, G. et al. (2006) J Clin Oncol 24, 4731-7.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3388 RRM1 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.