Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
Phospho-HS1 (Tyr397) (D12C1) XP® Rabbit mAb #8714
|8714S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8714P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8714||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse, Rat.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-HS1 (Tyr397) (D12C1) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of HS1 protein only when phosphorylated at Tyr397.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr405 of mouse HS1 protein. This site corresponds to Tyr397 of human HS1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from Ramos cells, serum starved for 12 hours, then treated with anti-IgM antibody or λ phosphatase, using Phospho-HS1 (Tyr397) (D12C1) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper), or HS1 Antibody (Human Specific) #4503 (lower).
Flow cytometric analysis of Ramos cells, untreated (blue) or IgM-treated (green), using Phospho-HS1 (Tyr397) (D12C1) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of Ramos cells, untreated (left) or treated with IgM (12 μg/mL, 10 min, right) using Phospho-HS1 (Tyr397) (D12C1) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor= DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
HS1 (HCLS1, LckBP1, p75) is a protein kinase substrate that is expressed only in tissues and cells of hematopoietic origin (1,2). HS1 contains four cortactin repeats and a single SH3 domain (2). This intracellular protein is phosphorylated following immune receptor activation, which promotes recruitment of HS1 to the immune synapse (3-5). Phosphorylation of HS1 is required to regulate actin dynamics and provide docking sites for many other signaling molecules, such as Vav1 and PLCγ1 (6). HS1 also plays an important role in platelet activation (7).
HS1 is rapidly phosphorylated at Tyr397 by Syk and/or Lyn kinases following immune receptor stimulation and thrombin-mediated platelet stimulation. This phosphorylation is an important step in cytoskeletal rearrangement and signaling complex formation (6-10).
- Kitamura, D. et al. (1989) Nucleic Acids Res 17, 9367-79.
- Kitamura, D. et al. (1995) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 208, 1137-46.
- Suzuki, H. et al. (1997) J Immunol 159, 5881-8.
- Hata, D. et al. (1994) Immunol Lett 40, 65-71.
- Yamanashi, Y. et al. (1993) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 90, 3631-5.
- Gomez, T.S. et al. (2006) Immunity 24, 741-52.
- Kahner, B.N. et al. (2007) Blood 110, 2449-56.
- Yamanashi, Y. et al. (1997) J Exp Med 185, 1387-92.
- Hao, J.J. et al. (2004) J Biol Chem 279, 33413-20.
- Brunati, A.M. et al. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 21029-35.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 2787 Lck (73A5) Rabbit mAb
- 2822 PLCγ1 Antibody
- 2502 Vav1 Antibody
- 2732 Lyn Antibody
- 4503 HS1 Antibody (Human Specific)
- 2752 Lck Antibody
- 3890 HS1 (D83A8) XP® Rabbit mAb (Human Specific)
- 3892 HS1 (D5A9) XP® Rabbit mAb (Rodent Specific)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.