Product Pathways - Translational Control
DDX6/RCK (D26C11) Rabbit mAb #8988
|8988S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8988||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||54||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Xenopus.
Specificity / Sensitivity
DDX6/RCK (D26C11) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total DDX6/RCK protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala130 of human DDX6/RCK protein.
DDX6, also known as RCK and p54, was identified as a proto-oncogene product and is a member of the ATP-dependent DEAD box helicase family (1,2). This protein interacts with translation initiation factor eIF4E in the cytoplasmic P-bodies (3) and represses mRNA translation (4). DDX6 is a component of the miRNA induced silencing complex (miRISC) and interacts with Argonaute 1 (Ago1) and Argonaute 2 (Ago2) proteins in vitro and in vivo (5), functioning in miRNA-mediated translational repression (5). Depletion of DDX6 leads to the disruption of cytoplasmic P-bodies indicating that it is required for P-body formation (5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9407 DDX6/RCK Antibody
- 2548 EDC4/Ge-1 Antibody
- 5053 Argonaute 1 (D84G10) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9388 Argonaute 1 Antibody
- 2897 Argonaute 2 (C34C6) Rabbit mAb
- 6913 Argonaute 4 (D10F10) Rabbit mAb
- 3363 Dicer Antibody
- 3364 Drosha (D28B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3410 Drosha (D30F3) Rabbit mAb
- 4049 THEX1 Antibody
- 4052 THEX1 (D2B4) Rabbit mAb
- 4055 THEX1 (D66A11) Rabbit mAb
- 4317 FMRP Antibody
- 4524 FMRP (G468) Antibody
- 4173 FXR1 Antibody
- 4264 FXR1 (L662) Antibody
- 4247 FXR2 Antibody
- 2071 Mili Antibody
- 2079 Miwi (G82) Antibody
- 2025 Miwi (D478) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.