Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
Ki-67 (D3B5) Rabbit mAb #9129
|9129S||100 µl (400 tests)||---||In Stock||---|
|9129||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|IF-IC||1:400||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||Rabbit IgG|
Applications Key: IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry
Specificity / Sensitivity
Ki-67 (D3B5) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Ki-67 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human Ki-67 protein.
Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells using Ki-67 (D3B5) Rabbit mAb and Propidium Iodide (PI)/RNase Staining Solution #4087. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Ki-67, named after the location where it was discovered (Kiel University, Germany), is a nuclear nonhistone protein (1) that is universally expressed among proliferating cells and absent in quiescent cells (2). Ki-67 detects proliferating cells in G1, S, G2, and mitosis, but not in the G0 resting phase. Research studies have shown that high levels of Ki-67 are associated with poorer breast cancer survival (3). Research studies have explored the use of Ki-67, along with other markers, as potential prognostic or predictive markers in breast cancer and other malignant diseases (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9449 Ki-67 (8D5) Mouse mAb
- 9027 Ki-67 (D2H10) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific)
- 12202 Ki-67 (D3B5) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Specific; IHC Formulated)
- 2586 PCNA (PC10) Mouse mAb
- 4412 Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 4413 Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 555 Conjugate)
- 4414 Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 5366 Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (DyLight™ 680 Conjugate)
- 5151 Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (DyLight™ 800 Conjugate)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.