Product Pathways - Metabolism
ACSL1 (D2H5) Rabbit mAb #9189
|W IP||H M R Mk||Endogenous||78||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
ACSL1 (D2H5) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total ACSL1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala257 of human ACSL1 protein.
Mammalian long-chain acyl-CoA synthetase (ACSL) catalyzes the ligation of the fatty acid to CoA to form fatty acyl-CoA in a two-step reaction (1). Five isoforms of ACSL have been identified (1). These isoforms have different substrate preferences and subcellular localizations (1). Overexpression of ACSL1 results in changes to fatty acid metabolism in rat primary hepatocytes (2).
- Mashek, D.G. et al. (2004) J Lipid Res 45, 1958-61.
- Li, L.O. et al. (2006) J Biol Chem 281, 37246-55.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4047 ACSL1 Antibody
- 3180 Fatty Acid Synthase (C20G5) Rabbit mAb
- 3189 Fatty Acid Synthase Antibody
- 2120 FABP4 Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.