Product Pathways - Metabolism
Tyrosinase (T311) Mouse mAb (IHC Specific) #9319
Reactivity Key: H=Human
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
* Product-specific protocol.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Tyrosinase (T311) Mouse mAb detects endogenous levels of total tyrosinase protein.
Source / Purification
Tyrosinase (T311) Mouse mAb is produced by immunizing animals with a purified recombinant tyrosinase.
Immunohistochemical analysis of human colon tissue using Tyrosinase (T311) Mouse mAb (IHC Specific). Note the lack of staining in the tyrosinase negative tissue.
Tyrosinase, found in the membrane of melanosomes (1), is a key enzyme in the biosynthesis of melanin pigments (1,2). It is a melanocyte differentiation antigen and is expressed in normal melanocytes and malignant melanomas (1,3). Tyrosinase is implicated to be an antigen target for melanoma vaccines (1).
- Chen, Y.T. et al. (1995) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 92, 8125-9.
- Kwon, B.S. (1993) J Invest Dermatol 100, 134S-140S.
- Kwon, B.S. et al. (1987) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 84, 7473-7.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.