Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Phospho-Tyk2 (Tyr1054/1055) Antibody #9321
|9321S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|9321||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Mouse, Rat.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Tyk2 (Tyr1054/1055) Antibody detects endogenous levels of Tyk2 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine1054/1055. The antibody does not cross-react with Tyk2 phosphorylated at other sites.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr1054/1055 of human Tyk2. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Tyk2, a member of the Jak family of protein tyrosine kinases, associates with and is activated by receptors for many cytokines including IL-13, the IL-6 family, IL-10, and interferon-alpha and beta (1-3). Following ligand binding, Tyk2 is activated by phosphorylation on Tyr1054 and/or Tyr1055 (4). Tyk2 is required for the tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 in the IFN-beta signaling cascade (5).
- Velazquez, L. et al. (1995) J. Biol. Chem. 270, 3327-3334.
- Stahl, N. et al. (1994) Science 263, 92-95.
- Leonard, W.J. (1998) Annu. Rev. Immunol. 16, 293-322.
- Grauzzi, M.C. et al. (1996) J. Biol. Chem. 271, 20494-20500.
- Rani, M.R. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274, 32507-32511.
- Komatsu, T. et al. (2000) . J. Virol. 74, 2477-2480. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Lejeune, D. et al. (2002) . J. Biol. Chem. 277 (37), 33676-33682. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Fiedler, J. et al. (2012) Haematologica 97, 73-81. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9312 Tyk2 Antibody
- 9131 Phospho-Stat3 (Tyr705) Antibody
- 9351 Phospho-Stat5 (Tyr694) Antibody
- 9361 Phospho-Stat6 (Tyr641) Antibody
- 9914 Phospho-Stat Antibody Sampler Kit
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.