Product Pathways - Companion Products
GSK-3β-Tag Antibody #9325
Reactivity Key: All=All species expected
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Specificity / Sensitivity
GSK-3β-Tag Antibody detects transfected levels of GSK-3β-tagged proteins as well as endogenous GSK-3β (46 kDa).
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic GSK-3β-Tag peptide. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
Short phosphorylatable peptide tags, such as the GSK-3β-tag, can be used to determine translocation of effector proteins in type III secretion systems (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9323 Phospho-GSK-3β (Ser9) (5B3) Rabbit mAb
- 2372 β-Gal (14B7) Mouse mAb
- 2624 GST (26H1) Mouse mAb
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2365 His-Tag Antibody
- 2396 MBP (8G1) Mouse mAb
- 2276 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.