Product Pathways - MAPK Signaling
Phospho-p90RSK (Ser380) Antibody #9341
|9341S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|9341||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||90||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Hamster, Dog.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-p90RSK (Ser380) Antibody detects endogenous levels of p90RSK only when phosphorylated at Ser380. This antibody does not recognize p90RSK phosphorylated at other sites. It shows some cross-reactivity with RSK2 and RSK3 when phosphorylated at the homologous serine residues.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser380 of human p90RSK. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
The 90 kDa ribosomal S6 kinases (RSK1-4) are a family of widely expressed Ser/Thr kinases characterized by two nonidentical, functional kinase domains (1) and a carboxy-terminal docking site for extracellular signal-regulated kinases (ERKs) (2). Several sites both within and outside of the RSK kinase domain, including Ser380, Thr359, Ser363, and Thr573, are important for kinase activation (3). RSK1-3 are activated via coordinated phosphorylation by MAPKs, autophosphorylation, and phosphoinositide-3-OH kinase (PI3K) in response to many growth factors, polypeptide hormones, and neurotransmitters (3).
- Zaru, R. et al. (2007) Nat Immunol 8, 1227-35. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Hans, A. (2001) . J. Biol. Chem. 276, 7258-7265. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Delehedde, M. et al. (2000) . J. Biol. Chem. 275, 33905-33910. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Majka, M. et al. (2000) . Blood 96, 4142-4151. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Tomas-Zuber, M. et al. (2000) . J. Biol. Chem. 275, 23549-23558. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9326 p90RSK Antibody Sampler Kit
- 3556 Phospho-RSK2 (Ser227) (D53A11) Rabbit mAb
- 9335 Phospho-p90RSK (Ser380) (9D9) Rabbit mAb
- 9355 RSK1/RSK2/RSK3 (32D7) Rabbit mAb
- 9333 RSK1 Antibody
- 9340 RSK2 Antibody
- 9343 RSK3 Antibody
- 9344 Phospho-p90RSK (Thr359/Ser363) Antibody
- 9346 Phospho-p90RSK (Thr573) Antibody
- 9347 RSK1/RSK2/RSK3 Antibody
- 9348 Phospho-RSK3 (Thr356/Ser360) Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.