Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
Rab7 (D95F2) XP® Rabbit mAb #9367
|9367S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|9367P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|9367||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||23||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry)
Specificity / Sensitivity
Rab7 (D95F2) XP® Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total Rab7 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Glu188 of human Rab7 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Rab7 (D95F2) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Rab7 and Rab9 are members of the Ras superfamily of small Rab GTPases (1). Both proteins are located in late endosomes, but exert different functions. Rab7 associates with the RIPL effector protein to control membrane trafficking from early to late endosome and to lysosomes (2,3). Rab7 also helps to regulate growth receptor endocytic trafficking and degradation (3,4), and maturation of phagosome and autophagic vacuoles (4-6). Rab9 interacts with its effector proteins p40 and TIP47 (7,8) to promote the MPR (mannose 6-phosphate receptor)-associated lysosomal enzyme transport between late endosomes and the trans Golgi network (9,10).
- Zerial, M. and McBride, H. (2001) Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2, 107-17.
- Feng, Y. et al. (1995) J Cell Biol 131, 1435-52.
- Méresse, S. et al. (1995) J Cell Sci 108 ( Pt 11), 3349-58.
- Ceresa, B.P. and Bahr, S.J. (2006) J Biol Chem 281, 1099-106.
- Jäger, S. et al. (2004) J Cell Sci 117, 4837-48.
- Méresse, S. et al. (1999) EMBO J 18, 4394-403.
- Díaz, E. et al. (1997) J Cell Biol 138, 283-90.
- Barbero, P. et al. (2002) J Cell Biol 156, 511-8.
- Lombardi, D. et al. (1993) EMBO J 12, 677-82.
- Riederer, M.A. et al. (1994) J Cell Biol 125, 573-82.
- Swaminathan, G. and Cartwright, C.A. (2012) Oncogene 31, 376-89. Applications: IF-IC (In Cells).
- Fujita, H. et al. (2013) Eur J Immunol 43, 93-103. Applications: IF-IC (In Cells).
- Pacheco-Quinto, J. and Eckman, E.A. (2013) J Biol Chem , . Applications: IF-IC (In Cells).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2094 Rab7 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.