Product Pathways - Motif Antibodies
Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) (Sepharose Bead Conjugate) #9419
Reactivity Key: All=All species expected
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) (Sepharose Bead Conjugate) is useful for immunoprecipitation of tyrosine-phosphorylated proteins. P-Tyr-100 is immobilized via the conjugation of carbohydrates to cross-linked agarose hydrazide beads. The antibody does not cross-react with proteins phosphorylated on serine or threonine. (U.S. Patent No's.: 6,441,140; 6,982,318; 7,259,022; 7,344,714; U.S.S.N. 11,484,485; and all foreign equivalents.)
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with phospho-Tyr-containing peptides.
Do not use for IAP in the PhosphoScan® method. IAP immobilized antibody is specific to the PhosphoScan® Kit.
Tyrosine phosphorylation plays a key role in cellular signaling (1). Research studies have shown that in cancer, unregulated tyrosine kinase activity can drive malignancy and tumor formation by generating inappropriate proliferation and survival signals (2). Antibodies specific for phospho-tyrosine (3,4) have been invaluable reagents in these studies. The phospho-tyrosine monoclonal antibodies developed by Cell Signaling Technology are exceptionally sensitive tools for studying tyrosine phosphorylation and monitoring tyrosine kinase activity in high throughput drug discovery.
- Schlessinger, J. (2000) Cell 103, 211-25.
- Blume-Jensen, P. and Hunter, T. (2001) Nature 411, 355-65.
- Ward, S.G. et al. (1992) J Biol Chem 267, 23862-9.
- Glenney, J.R. et al. (1988) J Immunol Methods 109, 277-85.
- Weinberg, J.M. et al. (2001) Am J Pathol 158, 2153-64. Applications: IP
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9411 Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100)
- 9414 Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 9415 Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 9416 Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-102)
- 9417 Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) (Biotinylated)
License/Use Restrictions: Use of CST Motif Antibodies within certain methods (e.g., U.S. Patent No.'s 7,198,896 & 7,300,753) may require a license from CST. For information regarding academic licensing terms please have your technology transfer office contact CST Legal Department at CST_ip@cellsignal.com. For information regarding commercial licensing terms please contact CST Pharma Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.