Product Pathways - Translational Control
RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb #9480
|W IP IF-IC F||H M R Mk||Endogenous||50||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total RagC protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the amino terminus of human RagC.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells using RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb (blue) compared to a nonspecific negative control antibody (red).
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells using RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments have been labeled with DY-554 phalloidin (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
The mTORC1 kinase complex is a critical regulator of cell growth (1,2). Its activity is modulated by energy levels, growth factors, and amino acids via signaling through Akt, MAPK, and AMPK pathways (3,4). Recent studies found that the four related GTPases, RagA, RagB, RagC, and RagD, interact with raptor within the mTORC1 complex (1,2). These interactions are both necessary and sufficient for mTORC1 activation in response to amino acid signals (1,2).
- Sancak, Y. et al. (2008) Science 320, 1496-501.
- Kim, E. et al. (2008) Nat Cell Biol 10, 935-45.
- Hay, N. and Sonenberg, N. (2004) Genes Dev 18, 1926-45.
- Wullschleger, S. et al. (2006) Cell 124, 471-84.
- Roczniak-Ferguson, A. et al. (2012) Sci Signal 5, ra42. Applications: Western Blotting
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4357 RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAb
- 3830 RagB Antibody
- 3360 RagC Antibody
- 4470 RagD Antibody
- 2280 Raptor (24C12) Rabbit mAb
- 2083 Phospho-Raptor (Ser792) Antibody
- 2691 PRAS40 (D23C7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2610 PRAS40 Antibody
- 2997 Phospho-PRAS40 (Thr246) (C77D7) Rabbit mAb
- 2640 Phospho-PRAS40 (Thr246) Antibody
- 2971 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) Antibody
- 2974 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2481) Antibody
- 2983 mTOR (7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 2972 mTOR Antibody
- 3274 GβL (86B8) Rabbit mAb
- 3227 GβL Antibody
- 2114 Rictor (53A2) Rabbit mAb
- 2140 Rictor Antibody
- 9964 mTOR Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9864 mTOR Regulation Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.