Product Pathways - Metabolism
MAP4K3 Antibody #9613
|W IP||H M R Mk||Endogenous||101||Rabbit|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
MAP4K3 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total MAP4K3 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly407 of human MAP4K3 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
The mTORC1 kinase complex is a critical regulator of cell growth (1,2). Its activity is modulated by growth factors and nutrients including amino acids (1,2). MAP4K3 is a mediator between nutrient signal and mTORC1 (1). Research studies suggest that amino acid sufficiency leads to the phosphorylation of Ser170 on MAP4K3, which activates mTORC1 (3).
- Findlay, G.M. et al. (2007) Biochem J 403, 13-20.
- Sancak, Y. et al. (2008) Science 320, 1496-501.
- Yan, L. et al. (2010) Mol Cell 37, 633-42.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4357 RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAb
- 8150 RagB (D18F3) Rabbit mAb
- 3830 RagB Antibody
- 5466 RagC (D31G9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9480 RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb
- 3360 RagC Antibody
- 4470 RagD Antibody
- 2280 Raptor (24C12) Rabbit mAb
- 2083 Phospho-Raptor (Ser792) Antibody
- 2691 PRAS40 (D23C7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2610 PRAS40 Antibody
- 2997 Phospho-PRAS40 (Thr246) (C77D7) Rabbit mAb
- 2640 Phospho-PRAS40 (Thr246) Antibody
- 2971 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) Antibody
- 2974 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2481) Antibody
- 2983 mTOR (7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 2972 mTOR Antibody
- 3274 GβL (86B8) Rabbit mAb
- 3227 GβL Antibody
- 2114 Rictor (53A2) Rabbit mAb
- 2140 Rictor Antibody
- 9964 mTOR Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9864 mTOR Regulation Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.