Product Pathways - Apoptosis
NBR1 (D2E6) Rabbit mAb #9891
|W IP IF-IC F||H M||Endogenous||120||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
* Product-specific protocol.
Specificity / Sensitivity
NBR1 (D2E6) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total NBR1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Lys601 of human NBR1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using NBR1 (D2E6) Rabbit mAb.
Flow cytometric analysis of MCF7 cells using NBR1 (D2E6) Rabbit mAb (blue) compared to concentration matched Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (red).
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells, untreated (left) or treated with bafilomycin A (0.2 μM, 18 hr; right), using NBR1 (D2E6) Rabbit mAb (green) and β-Actin (8H10D10) Mouse mAb #3700 (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Next to BRCA1 gene 1 (NBR1) protein is known for its encoding gene proximity to the BRCA1 tumor suppressor gene (1,2). N-terminal Phox and Bem1p (PB1) domains of NBR1 mediate its interaction with muscle specific titin kinase (3,4) and scaffolding protein p62 (4). NBR1 plays a role in autophagy by facilitating the autophagosomal degradation of ubiquitinated proteins independently and also in concert with p62 (5,6).
- Campbell, I.G. et al. (1994) Hum Mol Genet 3, 589-94.
- Miki, Y. et al. (1994) Science 266, 66-71.
- Lange, S. et al. (2005) Science 308, 1599-603.
- Müller, S. et al. (2006) FEBS Lett 580, 341-4.
- Kirkin, V. et al. (2009) Mol Cell 33, 505-16.
- Lamark, T. et al. (2009) Cell Cycle 8, 1986-90.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3868 LC3B (D11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4108 LC3A/B Antibody
- 2775 LC3B Antibody
- 4599 LC3A (D50G8) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8558 Atg7 (D12B11) Rabbit mAb
- 4445 Autophagy Antibody Sampler Kit
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.