Product Pathways - Companion Products
Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X) #9997
|9997S||1000 ml||---||In Stock||---|
|9997||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Tris buffered saline (TBS) solution with the detergent Tween® 20 for use as a wash buffer during western blotting. Product is shipped and stored at room temperature. 1X Formulation: 137 mM Sodium Chloride, 20 mM Tris, 0.1% Tween-20. Supplied at pH 7.6.
Directions for Use
Dilute Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X) to a 1X solution using ddH2O. This product supplies enough 10X material to make 10 liters of 1X solution.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4050 Tris-Glycine SDS Running Buffer (10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7077 Anti-rat IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Tween® is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.