Ultra pure bovine serum albumin (BSA) is used as a blocking agent during Western blotting to reduce background and non-specific binding. BSA can also be used in other protocols that involve antibody binding including ELISA, DELFIA, flow cytometry and immunofluorescence/immunocytochemistry.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4050 Tris-Glycine SDS Running Buffer (10X)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7077 Anti-rat IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.