Come visit Cell Signaling Technology (CST) at one of the upcoming conferences or vendor shows we are attending. Please stop by the CST booth to meet with one of our scientists, learn about new products, pick up some reference material or simply stop by to say hello.
Inside Sales Representative
Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies, assays and research tools. As a company of scientists for scientists, we have developed PTMScan®, a technology to discover protein post-translational modifications, PhosphoSitePlus®, an online resource for investigation of post-translational modifications, and XMT® technology, a proprietary method to develop exceptional monoclonal antibodies. We are fully committed to developing new research tools to help define the mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, thereby broadly accelerating progress in biomedical research and medicine.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, to join our team. The prospective candidate should be self-motivated to meet or exceed goals and to establish and maintain relationships with customers, and provide an ongoing high level of Customer Service and Sales Support. Additionally, the Inside Sales Representative will work closely with field-based Account Managers to maximize sales results and meet defined territory sales goals while having a focus on the customer and their needs.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for small and mid-sized accounts in a defined territory, while coordinating and maintaining transparency with field Account Manager counterparts.
- Develop and implement a strategic and tactical territory sales plan that results in increased customer contact, achieves above market growth rates, and increased market share.
- Make outbound prospecting calls in support of the strategic initiatives and goals of campaigns.
- Triage in-bound customer inquiries and follow-ups in an effort to convert these inquiries into qualified leads and closed orders.
- Set priorities and manage time effectively to uncover and capture opportunities to meet and achieve goals.
- Operate in a manner to provide customers with value and solutions.
- Demonstrate in both words and actions that meeting customer needs is a priority.
- Work closely with entire sales team to promote high level of sales productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years bench experience.
- Strong working knowledge of biological sciences; cellular biology preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, or related field.
- Superior time management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, specifically phone and email/writing skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 10% is required; position is primarily. office/phone/email based.
- Inside sales selling experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high inbound/outbound call and email environment is preferred, but not required.
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
You will be taken to an external website, please attach your cover letter and resume as one document and refer to job code ISR-2017-N when applying.