Come visit Cell Signaling Technology (CST) at one of the upcoming conferences or vendor shows we are attending. Please stop by the CST booth to meet with one of our scientists, learn about new products, pick up some reference material or simply stop by to say hello.
Customer Service Representative
Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies, assays and research tools. As a company of scientists for scientists, we have developed PTMScan®, a technology to discover protein post-translational modifications, PhosphoSitePlus®, an online resource for investigation of post-translational modifications, and XMT® technology, a proprietary method to develop exceptional monoclonal antibodies. We are fully committed to developing new research tools to help define the mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, thereby broadly accelerating progress in biomedical research and medicine.
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for providing courteous and effective customer service to all internal and external CST customers. Success as a customer support representative is measured by providing effective communication and solutions to our customers. The CSR delivers on these competencies by obtaining in-depth knowledge of our company products and promotions, becoming skilled with our enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and being a proactive team player.
- Work with Customer Support Supervisor and team to ensure best in class customer support is being delivered
- Answer customer calls professionally and courteously
- Determine reason for call and respond appropriately
- Enter customer product orders using our ERP system
- Gain in-depth knowledge of company products
- Understand promotions to offer to customers, when appropriate
- Research and resolve customer related inquiries in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with other team members and teams including Sales and Finance
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1+ year of experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Ability to work from 12 pm – 8pm, Monday-Friday
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability and patience to analyze and productively solve customer service related issues
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Effective communications skills – listening and both orally and in writing
- Negotiation skills
- Use of Oracle or similar enterprise resource planning (ERP) software a plus
- Work experience using MS Word, MS Excel and email software (Google Mail/Calendar, Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.)
You will be taken to an external website, please attach your cover letter and resume as one document and refer to job code CSR-2017-R when applying.