- Be confident in your results with a highly sensitive and specific antibody that detects endogenous BCL6.
- Robust performance in multiple applications.
- Lot-to-lot consistency and reproducibility.
View BCL6 (D4I2V) XP® Rabbit mAb #14895 product page for protocol, usage, sensitivity data and more.
WB: New BCL6 (D4I2V) XP® Rabbit mAb #14895 specifically detects endogenous BCL6 better than another company's antibody.
WB analysis of extracts from various cell lines using BCL6 (D4I2V) XP® Rabbit mAb #14895 (left), another company’s BCL6 mouse mAb (middle), and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (right) as a loading control.
- CST BCL6 (D4I2V) XP® Rabbit mAb #14895 detects a signal at the appropriate molecular weight span in BCL6-positive cell lines (Ramos, Daudi, MCF7, HeLa) and no bands for the BCL6-negative cells (Jurkat), demonstrating that #14895 is specific for BCL6.
- The other company BCL6 mouse mAb detects a reduced signal in the Ramos cell line and only very slight signals in the BCL6-positive Daudi, MCF7 and HeLa cell lines. In addition, there are non-specific bands in the BCL6-positive HeLa cell line. The other company BCL6 mouse mAb is less specific and less sensitive for BCL6 than CST #14895.