Product Pathways - Protein Translation
eIF1 (D7G3L) Rabbit mAb #12496
|12496S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|12496||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||13||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Dog.
Specificity / Sensitivity
eIF1 (D7G3L) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total eIF1 protein. Based upon sequence alignment, this antibody may cross-react with eIF1B.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human eIF1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using eIF1 (D7G3L) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human eIF1 (heIF1-Myc/DDK; +), using eIF1 (D7G3L) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of eIF1 from 293T cell extracts, using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or eIF1 (D7G3L) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using eIF1 (D7G3L) Rabbit mAb.
Eukaryotic translation initiation factor 1 (eIF1) was first purified as a factor stimulating binding of Met-tRNA and mRNA to the ribosome (1,2). eIF1 is essential for growth in yeast and two classes of mutations in yeast eIF1 indicate a role for this protein in ensuring accurate translation initiation site selection (3). It has been demonstrated that eIF1 expression is stress-inducible, suggesting that modulation of translation initiation occurs during cellular stress (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5324 eIF2α (D7D3) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3411 eIF3A (D51F4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3413 eIF3H (D9C1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8161 eIF3J (D21G7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3592 eIF4B Antibody
- 2067 eIF4E (C46H6) Rabbit mAb
- 2469 eIF4G (C45A4) Rabbit mAb
- 8701 eIF4GI (D6A6) Rabbit mAb
- 5169 eIF4G2/p97 (D88B6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3469 eIF4H (D85F2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3833 eIF6 (D16E9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.