Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
NCK1 (5B7) Mouse mAb #12778
|12778S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|12778||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Monkey||Endogenous||47||Mouse IgG1|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
NCK1 (5B7) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total NCK1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein corresponding to a fragment of human NCK1 protein.
NCK1 (also known as NCK or NCKα) is a broadly expressed oncogenic adapter protein consisting of three SH3 domains and one SH2 domain (1-3). NCK1 becomes phosphorylated upon activation of variety of cell surface receptors and is involved in actin cytoskeletal organization induced by many stimuli (4-6). NCK2 (also known as NCKβ), a homolog of NCK1, has an overlapping expression pattern and redundant functions with NCK1 (7).
- Lehmann, J.M. et al. (1990) Nucleic Acids Res. 18, 1048.
- Chou, M.M. et al. (1992) Mol. Cell Biol. 12, 5834-5842.
- Li, W. et al. (1992) Mol. Cell Biol. 12, 5824-5833.
- Verma, R. et al. (2006) J. Clin. Invest. 116, 1346-1359.
- Rivera, G.M. et al. (2006) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 103, 9536-9541.
- Li, H. et al. (2006) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 349, 310-316.
- Bladt, F. et al. (2003) Mol. Cell Biol. 23, 4586-4597.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Tween® is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.