Product Pathways - Protein Folding
AGR2 (D9V2F) XP® Rabbit mAb #13062
|13062S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|13062P||40 µl||---||In Stock||---|
|13062||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Monkey, Xenopus.
* Product-specific protocol.
Specificity / Sensitivity
AGR2 (D9V2F) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total AGR2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala29 of human AGR2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using AGR2 (D9V2F) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast adenocarcinoma using AGR2 (D9V2F) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human non-small cell lung carcinoma using AGR2 (D9V2F) XP® Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) and antigen-specific peptide (right).
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa (blue) and MCF7 (green) cells using AGR2 (D9V2F) XP® Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate) #4414 was used as a secondary antibody.
Anterior gradient homolog 2 (AGR2) is a member of the protein disulfide isomerase (PDI) family of proteins and a homolog of the Xenopus laevis cement gland protein (1). In normal human tissues, AGR2 is expressed most abundantly in intestinal cells. Research studies have found AGR2 is overexpressed in a number of adenocarcinomas, including those derived from breast, pancreas, ovary, prostate and esophagus (2-4). In vitro and in vivo studies have shown that AGR2 positively regulates cell growth and division, while its overexpression can promote cell transformation (5,6). The latter functions of AGR2 were shown to involve YAP1-mediated up-regulation of amphiregulin expression, implicating AGR2 in both the EGF and Hippo kinase signaling pathways (6).
- Maresh, E.L. et al. (2010) BMC Cancer 10, 680.
- Pizzi, M. et al. (2012) Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 20, 31-6.
- Wang, Z. et al. (2008) Cancer Res 68, 492-7.
- Park, K. et al. (2011) Exp Mol Med 43, 91-100.
- Vanderlaag, K.E. et al. (2010) Breast Cancer Res 12, R32.
- Dong, A. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 18301-10.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 4912 YAP Antibody
- 8418 YAP/TAZ (D24E4) Rabbit mAb
- 4911 Phospho-YAP (Ser127) Antibody
- 2149 TAZ Antibody
- 4883 TAZ (V386) Antibody
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.