E-Tag Antibody #13419
|13419S||100 µl||---||In Stock||---|
|13419||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
E-Tag Antibody recognizes transfected levels of recombinant proteins containing an E-tag.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic E-tag peptide.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, untransfected (-) or transfected with amino-terminal or carboxy-terminal E-tag fusion protein (+), using E-Tag Antibody.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the tagged protein's biochemical properties.
E-tag is an epitope tag composed of a 13 residue peptide. This peptide can be expressed and detected with the protein of interest as an amino-terminal or carboxy-terminal fusion (1,2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2278 Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb
- 8146 DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 2368 DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 6885 T7-Tag Antibody
- 2625 GST (91G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2366 His-Tag (27E8) Mouse mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 8476 S-Tag Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween® is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.