Product Pathways - Protein Translation
Ribosomal Protein L26 Antibody #2065
|2065S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2065||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||17||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
Ribosomal Protein L26 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total ribosomal protein L26.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the sequence of human ribosomal protein L26. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Ribosomal protein L26 (RPL26) is a component of the 60S ribosomal subunit and is involved in translation (1,2). It was shown that RPL26 increases the translation of p53 mRNA by binding to its 5' untranslated region (UTR) after DNA damage. Studies found that overexpression of RPL26 enhances the binding of p53 mRNA to the ribosomes and increases p53 translation. Overexpression of RPL26 also induces cell-cycle arrest at G1 phase and increases radiation-stimulated apoptosis (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2579 Ribosomal Protein S3 Antibody
- 2415 Ribosomal Protein L7a (E109) Antibody
- 2403 Ribosomal Protein L7a (R225) Antibody
- 4858 Phospho-S6 Ribosomal Protein (Ser235/236) (D57.2.2E) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9918 Translational Control Antibody Sampler Kit
- 2211 Phospho-S6 Ribosomal Protein (Ser235/236) Antibody
- 4851 Phospho-S6 Ribosomal Protein (Ser235/236) (D57.2.2E) XP® Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 2215 Phospho-S6 Ribosomal Protein (Ser240/244) Antibody
- 2317 S6 Ribosomal Protein (54D2) Mouse mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.