Product Pathways - Development
TCF3 (D15G11) Rabbit mAb #2883
|2883S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2883P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2883||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
TCF3 (D15G11) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total TCF3 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gln96 of human TCF3.
LEF1 and TCF are members of the high mobility group (HMG) DNA binding protein family of transcription factors that consists of the following: Lymphoid Enhancer Factor 1 (LEF1), T Cell Factor 1 (TCF1), TCF3, and TCF4 (1). LEF1 and TCF1 were originally identified as important factors regulating early lymphoid development (2) and act downstream in Wnt signaling. LEF1 and TCF bind to Wnt response elements to provide docking sites for β-catenin, which translocates to the nucleus to promote the transcription of target genes upon activation of Wnt signaling (3). LEF1 and TCF are dynamically expressed during development and aberrant activation of the Wnt signaling pathway is involved in many types of cancers including colon cancer (4,5).
TCF3 (also known as TCF7L1) plays an important role in integrating Wnt signaling with control of stem cell differentiation (6-8).
- Waterman, M.L. Cancer Metastasis Rev 23, 41-52.
- Schilham, M.W. and Clevers, H. (1998) Semin Immunol 10, 127-32.
- Brantjes, H. et al. (2002) Biol Chem 383, 255-61.
- Reya, T. and Clevers, H. (2005) Nature 434, 843-50.
- Logan, C.Y. and Nusse, R. (2004) Annu Rev Cell Dev Biol 20, 781-810.
- Merrill, B.J. et al. (2001) Genes Dev. 15, 1688-1705.
- Nguyen, H. et al. (2006) Cell 127, 171-183.
- Cole, M.F. et al. (2008) Genes Dev. 22, 746-755.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2530 Wnt5a/b (C27E8) Rabbit mAb
- 2721 Wnt3a (C64F2) Rabbit mAb
- 2560 LRP6 (C5C7) Rabbit mAb
- 2568 Phospho-LRP6 (Ser1490) Antibody
- 2087 Axin1 (C76H11) Rabbit mAb
- 2074 Axin1 (C95H11) Rabbit mAb
- 2151 Axin2 (76G6) Rabbit mAb
- 2504 APC Antibody
- 9582 β-Catenin (6B3) Rabbit mAb
- 2677 β-Catenin (L54E2) Mouse mAb (IF Preferred)
- 2698 β-Catenin (L87A12) Mouse mAb
- 3224 Dvl2 (30D2) Rabbit mAb
- 2201 Naked1 (C30F10) Rabbit mAb
- 2596 Naked2 (C36D3) Rabbit mAb
- 2203 TCF1 (C63D9) Rabbit mAb
- 2230 LEF1 (C12A5) Rabbit mAb
- 2565 TCF4 (C9B9) Rabbit mAb
- 2569 TCF4 (C48H11) Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.