Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr969) (C24D9) Rabbit mAb #3463
|3463S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3463||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse||Endogenous||160||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr969) (C24D9) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of FLT3 only when phosphorylated at Tyr969. The antibody may cross-react with other tyrosine-phosphorylated proteins. (US Patent No. 7,183,385 and foreign equivalents assigned to Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.)
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to the sequence surrounding Tyr969 of human FLT3.
FMS-related tyrosine kinase 3 (FLT3, also called Flk2), is a member of the type III receptor tyrosine kinase family, which includes c-Kit, PDGFR and M-CSF receptors. FLT3 is expressed on early hematopoietic progenitor cells and supports growth and differentiation within the hematopoietic system (1,2). FLT3 is activated after binding with its ligand FL, which results in a cascade of tyrosine autophosphorylation and tyrosine phosphorylation of downstream targets (3). The p85 subunit of PI3 kinase, SHP2, GRB2 and Shc are associated with FLT3 after FL stimulation (4-6). Tyr589/591 is located in the juxtamembrane region of FLT3 and may play an important role in regulation of FLT3 tyrosine kinase activity. Somatic mutations of FLT3 consisting of internal tandem duplications (ITDs) occur in 20% of patients with acute myeloid leukemia (7).
Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr969) (C24D9) Rabbit mAb is directed against a previously unpublished FLT3 tyrosine phosphorylation site at Tyr969 that was identified at Cell Signaling Technology (CST) using PhosphoScan®, CST's MS/MS platform for phosphorylation site discovery. Phosphorylation of FLT3 at Tyr969 was observed in various leukemia, lymphoma and carcinoma cell lines and in tumors.
- Shurin, M.R. et al. (1998) Cytokine Growth Factor Rev 9, 37-48.
- Naoe, T. et al. (2001) Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 48 Suppl 1, S27-30.
- Namikawa, R. et al. (1996) Stem Cells 14, 388-95.
- Beslu, N. et al. (1996) J Biol Chem 271, 20075-81.
- Zhang, S. and Broxmeyer, H.E. (2000) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 277, 195-9.
- Zhang, S. et al. (1999) J Leukoc Biol 65, 372-80.
- Mizuki, M. et al. (2000) Blood 96, 3907-14.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8924 Human Fms-related Tyrosine Kinase 3 Ligand (hFLT3L)
- 3462 FLT3 (8F2) Rabbit mAb
- 3464 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr589/591) (30D4) Rabbit mAb
- 3466 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr591) (54H1) Mouse mAb
- 3474 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr591) (33G6) Rabbit mAb
- 4577 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr842) (10A8) Rabbit mAb
- 3461 Phospho-FLT3 (Tyr591) Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063) from Epitomics, Inc.