Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
HS1 (D83A8) XP® Rabbit mAb (Human Specific) #3890
|3890S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3890P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3890||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry
Specificity / Sensitivity
HS1 (D83A8) XP® Rabbit mAb (Human Specific) detects endogenous levels of total HS1 protein. HS1 has a calculated size of 54 kDa, but has an apparent molecular weight of 80 kDa on SDS-PAGE gels.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro310 of human HS1.
Western blot analysis of cell extracts from Raji, Jurkat, and Molt4 using HS1 (D83A8) XP® Rabbit mAb (Human Specific).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using HS1 (D83A8) XP® Rabbit mAb (Human Specific).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lymphoma using HS1 (D83A8) XP® Rabbit mAb (Human Specific).
Flow cytometric analysis of MCF-7 cells (red) and MOLT-4 cells (blue), using HS1 (D83A8) XP® Rabbit mAb (Human Specific).
HS1 (HCLS1, LckBP1, p75) is a protein kinase substrate that is expressed only in tissues and cells of hematopoietic origin (1,2). HS1 contains four cortactin repeats and a single SH3 domain (2). This intracellular protein is phosphorylated following immune receptor activation, which promotes recruitment of HS1 to the immune synapse (3-5). Phosphorylation of HS1 is required to regulate actin dynamics and provide docking sites for many other signaling molecules, such as Vav1 and PLCγ1 (6). HS1 also plays an important role in platelet activation (7).
- Kitamura, D. et al. (1989) Nucleic Acids Res 17, 9367-79.
- Kitamura, D. et al. (1995) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 208, 1137-46.
- Suzuki, H. et al. (1997) J Immunol 159, 5881-8.
- Hata, D. et al. (1994) Immunol Lett 40, 65-71.
- Yamanashi, Y. et al. (1993) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 90, 3631-5.
- Gomez, T.S. et al. (2006) Immunity 24, 741-52.
- Kahner, B.N. et al. (2007) Blood 110, 2449-56.
- Cavnar, P.J. et al. (2012) J Biol Chem 287, 25466-77. Applications: Western Blotting, IF-IC (In Cells).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 4503 HS1 Antibody (Human Specific)
- 4507 Phospho-HS1 (Tyr397) Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.