Product Pathways - Alexa Fluor Conjugated Antibodies
Rabbit IgG Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4340
|4340S||100 µl||---||In Stock||---|
|4340||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Specificity / Sensitivity
The purified antibody is not directed against any known antigen. It functions as an isotype control for rabbit antibodies.
Source / Purification
The antibody was isolated from naive rabbit sera and prepared by affinity chromotography. The antibody was conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions with a F/P ratio of 2-6.
Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells, using Rabbit IgG Isotype Control (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) (red) compared to Phospho-Akt (Ser473) (193H12) Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #2336, untreated (green) or LY294002 and wortmannin treated (blue).
Rabbit IgG was conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 488 fluorescent dye under optimal conditions and tested in-house for direct flow cytometric analysis of human and mouse cells.
Isotype control antibodies are used to estimate the nonspecific binding of target primary antibodies due to Fc receptor binding or other protein-protein interactions. An isotype control antibody should have the same immunoglobulin type and be used at the same concentration as the test antibody.
- Hosoya, S. et al. Vet Res 42, 111. Applications: Flow Cytometry.
- Anand, S. et al. (2011) Blood 118, 1610-21. Applications: Flow Cytometry.
- Mirlashari, M.R. et al. (2012) Leuk Res 36, 499-508. Applications: Flow Cytometry.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2336 Phospho-Akt (Ser473) (193H12) Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 4854 Phospho-S6 Ribosomal Protein (Ser235/236) (2F9) Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 4886 Phospho-NF-κB p65 (Ser536) (93H1) Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 9669 Cleaved Caspase-3 (Asp175) Antibody (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 9708 Phospho-Histone H3 (Ser10) Antibody (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 9719 Phospho-Histone H2A.X (Ser139) (20E3) Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 4323 Phospho-Stat3 (Tyr705) (D3A7) XP® Rabbit mAb (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
The Alexa Fluor® dye antibody conjugates in this product are sold under license from Molecular Probes, Inc., for research use only, except for use in combination with DNA microarrays. The Alexa Fluor® dyes (except for Alexa Fluor® 430 dye) are covered by pending and issued patents. Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc.