Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
Phospho-HS1 (Tyr397) Antibody #4507
|4507S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4507||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-HS1 (Tyr397) Antibody detects the endogenous level of HS1 protein when phosphorylated at Tyr397.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr397 of human HS1. Antibodies are purified using peptide affinity chromatography
HS1 (HCLS1, LckBP1, p75) is a protein kinase substrate that is expressed only in tissues and cells of hematopoietic origin (1,2). HS1 contains four cortactin repeats and a single SH3 domain (2). This intracellular protein is phosphorylated following immune receptor activation, which promotes recruitment of HS1 to the immune synapse (3-5). Phosphorylation of HS1 is required to regulate actin dynamics and provide docking sites for many other signaling molecules, such as Vav1 and PLCγ1 (6). HS1 also plays an important role in platelet activation (7).
Tyr397 of HS1 protein is rapidly phosphorylated by Syk and/or Lyn kinases following immune receptor stimulation and thrombin-mediated platelet stimulation. This phosphorylation is an important step in cytoskeletal rearrangement and signaling complex formation (6-10).
- Kitamura, D. et al. (1989) Nucleic Acids Res 17, 9367-79.
- Kitamura, D. et al. (1995) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 208, 1137-46.
- Suzuki, H. et al. (1997) J Immunol 159, 5881-8.
- Hata, D. et al. (1994) Immunol Lett 40, 65-71.
- Yamanashi, Y. et al. (1993) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 90, 3631-5.
- Gomez, T.S. et al. (2006) Immunity 24, 741-52.
- Kahner, B.N. et al. (2007) Blood 110, 2449-56.
- Yamanashi, Y. et al. (1997) J Exp Med 185, 1387-92.
- Hao, J.J. et al. (2004) J Biol Chem 279, 33413-20.
- Brunati, A.M. et al. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 21029-35.
- Cavnar, P.J. et al. (2012) J Biol Chem 287, 25466-77. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4503 HS1 Antibody (Human Specific)
- 2752 Lck Antibody
- 2787 Lck (73A5) Rabbit mAb
- 2732 Lyn Antibody
- 2822 PLCγ1 Antibody
- 2502 Vav1 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.