Product Pathways - Metabolism
Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody #5557
|5557S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5557||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||36||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody detects endogenous levels of total succinyl-CoA synthetase (α subunit) protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human succinyl-CoA synthetase (α subunit) protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Succinyl-CoA synthetase α subunit (SUCLG1) catalyzes the conversion of succinate to succinyl-CoA and plays a key role in the citric acid cycle (1,2). Deficiency of this enzyme leads to a variety of diseases including fatal infantile lactic acidosis (3) and mitochondrial hepatoencephalomyopathy (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 2118 GAPDH (14C10) Rabbit mAb
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3886 Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3893 Glycogen Synthase Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.