Product Pathways - Neuroscience
CASK (D14E3) Rabbit mAb #8096
|8096S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8096||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||105||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
CASK (D14E3) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CASK protein. This antibody also detects a background band of unknown origin at 75 kDa.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly233 of human CASK protein.
CASK is an adaptor protein with a calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase domain, an SH3 domain, a guanylate kinase homology domain (GUK), and a PDZ domain. CASK links transmembrane proteins to the cytoskeleton and signaling molecules. In particular, CASK binds to neurexin to stabilize pre- and post-synaptic structures (1). While most CASK protein (~80%) is cytoplasmic, a portion of the protein enters the nucleus, where it acts as a transcriptional coactivator (2). Transgenic mice with CASK insertional mutations die within 24 hours of birth (3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 3361 Phospho-CaMKII (Thr286) Antibody
- 4782 PKA C-α Antibody
- 5842 PKA C-α (D38C6) Rabbit mAb
- 8968 CASK (D24B12) Rabbit mAb
- 9497 CASK (D38F6) Rabbit mAb
- 5843 GAD2 (D5G2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6897 Bassoon (D63B6) Rabbit mAb
- 5297 Synapsin-1 (D12G5) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3450 PSD95 (D27E11) XP® Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.