Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
LAMTOR3/MAPKSP1 (D38G5) Rabbit mAb #8168
|8168S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8168||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||14||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
LAMTOR3/MAPKSP1 (D38G5) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total LAMTOR3/MAPKSP1 protein. This antibody may cross-react with LAMTOR1/C11orf59 and LAMTOR2/ROBLD3.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val16 of human LAMTOR3/MAPKSP1 protein.
mTORC1 kinase complex is a critical component in the regulation of cell growth (1,2). Its activity is modulated by energy levels, growth factors, and amino acids (3,4). The four related GTPases, RagA, RagB, RagC, and RagD, have been shown to interact with raptor in mTORC1 (1,2). These interactions are both necessary and sufficient for mTORC1 activation in response to amino acid signals (1,2). A protein complex consisting of LAMTOR1/C11orf59, LAMTOR2/ROBLD3, and LAMTOR3/MAPKSP1 has been identified to interact with and recruit the four Rag GTPases to the surface of lysosomes (5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8975 LAMTOR1/C11orf59 (D11H6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8145 LAMTOR2/ROBLD3 (D7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 4357 RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAb
- 9480 RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb
- 3360 RagC Antibody
- 5466 RagC (D31G9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4470 RagD Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.