Product Pathways - Metabolism
Hexokinase II (3D7) Mouse mAb #8169
|8169S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8169||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||102||Mouse IgG1|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
Hexokinase II (3D7) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total hexokinase II protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly332 of human hexokinase II protein.
Hexokinase catalyzes the conversion of glucose to glucose-6-phosphate, the first step in glycolysis. Four distinct mammalian hexokinase isoforms, designated as hexokinase I, II, III, and IV (glucokinase), have been identified. Hexokinases I, II, and III are associated with the outer mitochondrial membrane and are critical for maintaining an elevated rate of aerobic glycolysis in cancer cells (Warburg Effect) (1) in order to compensate for the increased energy demands associated with rapid cell growth and proliferation (2,3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 8430 Hexokinase II Antibody (Biotinylated)
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8434 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb (Biotinylated)
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 8435 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody (Biotinylated)
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 5412 PFKP Antibody
- 8866 Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 5557 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 3886 Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb
- 5174 GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.