Product Pathways - Protein Stability
CYLD (D1A10) Rabbit mAb #8462
|8462S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8462P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8462||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||108||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Hamster, Bovine, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse.
Specificity / Sensitivity
CYLD (D1A10) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CYLD protein. This antibody detects an unidentified protein of approximately 28 kDa in some cell types.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Lys37 of human CYLD protein.
CYLD is a cytoplasmic deubiquitinating enzyme encoded by a tumor suppressor gene altered in individuals diagnosed with cylindromatosis, a genetic condition characterized by benign tumors of skin appendages (1,2). Functional CYLD deubiquitinase regulates inflammation and cell proliferation by down regulating NF-κB signaling through removal of ubiquitin chains from several NF-κB pathway proteins (3,4). CYLD is a negative regulator of proximal events in Wnt/β-catenin signaling and is a critical regulator of natural killer T cell development (5,6). The transcription factor Snail can inhibit CYLD expression, resulting in melanoma cell proliferation (7).
- Biggs, P.J. et al. (1995) Nat Genet 11, 441-3.
- Sun, S.C. (2010) Cell Death Differ 17, 25-34.
- Regamey, A. et al. (2003) J Exp Med 198, 1959-64.
- Glittenberg, M. and Ligoxygakis, P. (2007) Fly (Austin) 1, 330-2.
- Tauriello, D.V. et al. (2010) Mol Cell 37, 607-19.
- Lee, A.J. et al. (2010) EMBO J 29, 1600-12.
- Massoumi, R. et al. (2009) J Exp Med 206, 221-32.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 4500 Phospho-CYLD (Ser418) Antibody
- 4724 TRAF2 (C192) Antibody
- 9258 SAPK/JNK (56G8) Rabbit mAb
- 4764 NF-κB p65 (C22B4) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.