Product Pathways - Metabolism
MAP4K3 Antibody #9613
|9613S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|9613||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||101||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
MAP4K3 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total MAP4K3 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly407 of human MAP4K3 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
The mTORC1 kinase complex is a critical regulator of cell growth (1,2). Its activity is modulated by growth factors and nutrients including amino acids (1,2). MAP4K3 is a mediator between nutrient signal and mTORC1 (1). Research studies suggest that amino acid sufficiency leads to the phosphorylation of Ser170 on MAP4K3, which activates mTORC1 (3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4357 RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAb
- 8150 RagB (D18F3) Rabbit mAb
- 5466 RagC (D31G9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9480 RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb
- 3360 RagC Antibody
- 4470 RagD Antibody
- 2280 Raptor (24C12) Rabbit mAb
- 2083 Phospho-Raptor (Ser792) Antibody
- 2691 PRAS40 (D23C7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2610 PRAS40 Antibody
- 2997 Phospho-PRAS40 (Thr246) (C77D7) Rabbit mAb
- 2640 Phospho-PRAS40 (Thr246) Antibody
- 2971 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) Antibody
- 2974 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2481) Antibody
- 2983 mTOR (7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 2972 mTOR Antibody
- 3274 GβL (86B8) Rabbit mAb
- 3227 GβL Antibody
- 2114 Rictor (53A2) Rabbit mAb
- 2140 Rictor Antibody
- 9964 mTOR Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9864 mTOR Regulation Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.