Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
Trichostatin A (TSA) #9950
|9950S||1 mg||---||In Stock||---|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
- Molecular Formula:
- Molecular Weight:
- 302.4 g/mol
Directions For Use
Store at -20ºC in the dark. Trichostatin A is supplied as a lyophilized powder. For a 4mM stock (10.000X), reconstitute in 826 µL ethanol. Treat cells with 400 nM trichostatin A for 12-18 hours.
Precautions: This compound is only sold for use in extremely dilute solutions for biological research. No other use is intended and any other use involves substantial hazards. This compound should never be handled in powder or aerosol form or in any other form susceptible to uncontrolled release in the laboratory, even in very small quantities.
Trichostatin A is an antifungal antibiotic derived from Streptomyces that inhibits mammalian histone deacetylases (1,2). When used at nanomolar concentrations, trichostatin A causes the accumulation of acetylated histones in a quite specific and reversible manner (2,3). Trichostatin A has also been shown to inhibit both G1- and G2-phases of the mammalian cell cycle and has been tested for use as a potential anticancer agent (2-5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2576 Acetyl-Histone H2A (Lys5) Antibody
- 2571 Acetyl-Histone H2B (Lys20) Antibody
- 2574 Acetyl-Histone H2B (Lys5) Antibody
- 9675 Acetyl-Histone H3 (Lys18) Antibody
- 9649 Acetyl-Histone H3 (Lys9) (C5B11) Rabbit mAb
- 9671 Acetyl-Histone H3 (Lys9) Antibody
- 9677 Acetyl-Histone H3 (Lys9/Lys14) Antibody
- 2591 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys12) Antibody
- 2594 Acetyl-Histone H4 (Lys8) Antibody
- 9441 Acetylated-Lysine Antibody
- 9681 Acetylated-Lysine Mouse mAb (Ac-K-103)
- 9933 Acetyl-Histone Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9927 Acetyl-Histone H3 Antibody Sampler Kit
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.