|82456S||1 Kit (120 slides)||
Substrate Reagent Preparation:
SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit #8059:
1. To prepare the DAB working solution, add 30 μL SignalStain® DAB Chromogen Concentrate to 1 mL SignalStain® DAB Diluent. Mix well before use. Working solutions are stable for up to 14 days when stored at 4ºC or up to 5 days when stored at room temperature (approximately 25ºC). While the solution may change color over that time period, it will have no effect on the quality of the staining.
2. After incubation with SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent or other HRP-based detection systems, wash slides and incubate with the working solution at room temperature until staining develops. 1-10 minutes generally provides an acceptable staining intensity.
SignalStain® Vibrant Red Alkaline Phosphatase Substrate Kit #76713:
1. To prepare the Vibrant Red working solution, to 5 mL SignalStain® Vibrant Red Diluent add 130 µL SignalStain® Vibrant Red Reagent 1 and 50 µL SignalStain® Vibrant Red Reagent.
2. Mix well before use. Working solutions should be used within 15 minutes of preparation.
IMPORTANT: Do not heat Vibrant Red kit components or working solution.
3. After incubation with SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent, wash slides and incubate with the working solution at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
Except as otherwise expressly agreed in a writing signed by a legally authorized representative of CST, the following terms apply to Products provided by CST, its affiliates or its distributors. Any Customer's terms and conditions that are in addition to, or different from, those contained herein, unless separately accepted in writing by a legally authorized representative of CST, are rejected and are of no force or effect.
Products are labeled with For Research Use Only or a similar labeling statement and have not been approved, cleared, or licensed by the FDA or other regulatory foreign or domestic entity, for any purpose. Customer shall not use any Product for any diagnostic or therapeutic purpose, or otherwise in any manner that conflicts with its labeling statement. Products sold or licensed by CST are provided for Customer as the end-user and solely for research and development uses. Any use of Product for diagnostic, prophylactic or therapeutic purposes, or any purchase of Product for resale (alone or as a component) or other commercial purpose, requires a separate license from CST. Customer shall (a) not sell, license, loan, donate or otherwise transfer or make available any Product to any third party, whether alone or in combination with other materials, or use the Products to manufacture any commercial products, (b) not copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the underlying structure or technology of the Products, or use the Products for the purpose of developing any products or services that would compete with CST products or services, (c) not alter or remove from the Products any trademarks, trade names, logos, patent or copyright notices or markings, (d) use the Products solely in accordance with CST Product Terms of Sale and any applicable documentation, and (e) comply with any license, terms of service or similar agreement with respect to any third party products or services used by Customer in connection with the Products.