PTMScan® Direct Services
PTMScan® Direct allows access to perform targeted screening and quantification of a defined set of protein sites and signaling nodes critical for drug discovery, biomarker discovery, or diagnostic development. PTMScan® Direct utilizes LC/MS techniques and can be followed up with traditional antibody screening methods. The highest quality antibody products employed in PTMScan® Direct are readily available from Cell Signaling Technology for many of the endpoint markers.
PTMScan® Direct Services Include
- PTMScan® Direct Multi-Pathway Service
- PTMScan® Direct PI3K/Akt Service
- PTMScan® Direct Apoptosis/Autophagy Service
- PTMScan® Direct Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Service
- PTMScan® Direct Ser/Thr Kinases Service
- PTMScan® Direct Tyr Kinases Service
Features & Benefits
- Identification and quantification of up to hundreds of signaling nodes from multiple signaling pathways, enabling the most comprehensive pathway analysis profiling available.
- Direct measurement of specific peptide targets using LC/MS alleviates background levels that are intrinsic to other protein-based assays, and allows for greater assay sensitivity and enhanced dynamic range.
- The start-to-finish service, performed by scientists at Cell Signaling Technology with over 30 years of combined LC/MS expertise, provides you with timely and high-quality results.
- Deliverables include comprehensive result tables and a PowerPoint report containing a study overview and a result table guide, facilitating independent analysis and dissemination of your results.
- Premium PTMScan Direct Service deliverables will include an easy-to-read final report summarizing all findings.