Cell Signaling Technology (CST) strives to deliver the world’s highest quality research tools that accelerate progress in biomedical research and personalized medicine.
- XP® monoclonal antibodies
- Since our inception in 1999, the core focus of CST has been on the development of high quality antibodies directed against protein post-translational modification sites as well as total proteins. This focus on quality antibodies, in particular rabbit monoclonal antibodies, ultimately lead to the development of XMT®, a proprietary monoclonal technology. Through XMT® we are able to generate our XP® monoclonal antibodies with exceptional specificity and sensitivity and the broadest range of approved applications.
- PathScan® Sandwich ELISA Kits, Pairs and Antibody Arrays
- PathScan® Sandwich ELISA pairs, kits, and antibody arrays are developed through the identification and creation of optimal antibody pairs for these assays. The in-house development, production and validation of these pairs ensure the highest possible product quality and support.
- Cytokines and Growth Factors
- We have now extended our expertise to the development of recombinant cytokines and growth factors. These reagents are held to the same unparalleled quality standards as CST antibodies.
- SignalSilence® siRNA
- CST offers SignalSilence® siRNA for both human and mouse targets. These same reagents are also used in-house for antibody validation in western blotting and fluorescence-based applications.
- Companion Products
- CST also offers a wide selection of secondary antibodies and detection reagents, as well as standard buffers and experimental controls.