Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
Phospho-GRB10 (Ser476) (D4E6) Rabbit mAb #11817
|11817S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|11817||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse||Endogenous||80||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-GRB10 (Ser476) (D4E6) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of GRB10 protein only when phosphorylated at Ser476.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser476 of human GRB10 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from serum starved NIH/3T3 cells, untreated or treated with insulin (100 nM, 5 min), hIGF-1 #8917 (100 ng/ml, 5 min), or λ phosphatase, using Phospho-GRB10 (Ser476) (D4E6) Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of phospho-GRB10 (Ser476) from extracts of serum starved NIH/3T3 cells treated with insulin (100 nM, 5 min), using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or Phospho-GRB10 (Ser476) (D4E6) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using Phospho-GRB10 (Ser476) (D4E6) Rabbit mAb.
The GRB7 family of adaptor proteins consist of GRB7, GRB10 and GRB14, which all contain an amino-terminal proline-rich SH3 binding domain, followed by PH, PBS, and SH2 domains. Each member of the family has several splice variants (1). It has been reported that GRB10 interacts with many receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) as well as downstream signal molecules including Raf, Akt, and Nedd4 (1,2). Although it was originally thought that GRB10 is exclusively phosphorylated at serine residues (3), Src kinase family members have been shown to phosphorylate GRB10 at Tyr67 (4).
Recently GRB10 was shown to be a direct substrate of mTORC1 (5). It is phosphorylated by mTORC1 at Ser150, Ser428, and Ser476 upon insulin stimulation (5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2972 mTOR Antibody
- 4517 mTOR (L27D4) Mouse mAb
- 2983 mTOR (7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 5536 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) (D9C2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2971 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) Antibody
- 2974 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2481) Antibody
- 4357 RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAb
- 8150 RagB (D18F3) Rabbit mAb
- 5466 RagC (D31G9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9480 RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb
- 3360 RagC Antibody
- 4470 RagD Antibody
- 8975 LAMTOR1/C11orf59 (D11H6) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8145 LAMTOR2/ROBLD3 (D7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 8168 LAMTOR3/MAPKSP1 (D38G5) Rabbit mAb
- 2280 Raptor (24C12) Rabbit mAb
- 2083 Phospho-Raptor (Ser792) Antibody
- 2691 PRAS40 (D23C7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2610 PRAS40 Antibody
- 2997 Phospho-PRAS40 (Thr246) (C77D7) Rabbit mAb
- 2640 Phospho-PRAS40 (Thr246) Antibody
- 3274 GβL (86B8) Rabbit mAb
- 3227 GβL Antibody
- 2114 Rictor (53A2) Rabbit mAb
- 2140 Rictor Antibody
- 9964 mTOR Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9864 mTOR Regulation Antibody Sampler Kit
- 8665 Rag and LAMTOR Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9778 Rag Protein Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.