Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
PHF20 (D96F6) XP® Rabbit mAb #3934
|3934S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3934P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3934||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||150||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry)
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Bovine, Horse.
Specificity / Sensitivity
PHF20 (D96F6) XP® Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total PHF20 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the human PHF20 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HCT116 and F9 cells using PHF20 (D96F6) XP® Rabbit mAb.
PHD finger protein 20 (PHF20) is a putative transcription factor protein. PHF20 contains a tudor domain, which facilitates binding to di-methylated histone H4 Lys20 (1). PHF20 may contribute to the development of cancers, including glioblastoma, lung cancer, colon cancer and ovarian cancer (2-5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9759 Di-Methyl-Histone H4 (Lys20) Antibody
- 9724 Mono-Methyl-Histone H4 (Lys20) Antibody
- 2935 Histone H4 (L64C1) Mouse mAb
- 2960 Histone H4 (L64C1) Mouse mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 2592 Histone H4 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.