Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
PHF20 (D96F6) XP® Rabbit mAb #3934
|W IP IF-IC||H M R Mk (B) (Hr)||Endogenous||150||Rabbit IgG|
Reactivity Key: H=Human M=Mouse R=Rat Mk=Monkey B=Bovine Hr=Horse
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology.
Specificity / Sensitivity
PHF20 (D96F6) XP® Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total PHF20 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the human PHF20 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HCT116 and F9 cells using PHF20 (D96F6) XP® Rabbit mAb.
PHD finger protein 20 (PHF20) is a putative transcription factor protein. PHF20 contains a tudor domain, which facilitates binding to di-methylated histone H4 Lys20 (1). PHF20 may contribute to the development of cancers, including glioblastoma, lung cancer, colon cancer and ovarian cancer (2-5).
- Kim, J. et al. (2006) EMBO Rep 7, 397-403.
- Fischer, U. et al. (2001) Clin Exp Immunol 126, 206-13.
- Taniwaki, M. et al. (2006) Int J Oncol 29, 567-75.
- Bankovic, J. et al. (2009) Lung Cancer 67, 151-9 .
- Wang, Y. et al. (2002) J Immunol 169, 1102-9.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9759 Di-Methyl-Histone H4 (Lys20) Antibody
- 9724 Mono-Methyl-Histone H4 (Lys20) Antibody
- 2935 Histone H4 (L64C1) Mouse mAb
- 2960 Histone H4 (L64C1) Mouse mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 2592 Histone H4 Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.