The CST Antibody Performance Guarantee
As a company of scientists, we understand how important it is to work with antibodies that are specific and consistent from lot-to-lot. To ensure product performance, we validate all of our antibodies, in-house, in multiple research applications. If a product does not perform in your experiment as described on our website or datasheet, please contact your local CST office or nearest distributor (see below for contact information) within 12 months of product receipt. The same expert scientists who produced your antibody will guide you through a few simple troubleshooting steps, and if your issue is not resolved, we will replace the antibody at no cost to you, or provide you with a credit.
Technical Support Contact Information
- United States of America
- Phone - 877-678-8324
- Technical Support Contact Form
- Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Phone- +31 (0) 71 568 1060
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 03-3925-1632
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 4006-473287/GreatQ
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia Pacific
- Email - email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Guarantee applies to catalog or off the shelf orders of stand-alone antibodies, PhosphoPlus® Antibody Duets and Antibody Sampler Kits.
- Guarantee applies only when Cell Signaling Technology recommended protocols are used and storage conditions are followed.
- Guarantee applies only when samples derived from species listed on product specific web pages; print material or datasheets are used. Species enclosed in parentheses are predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology and are not supported by the guarantee.
- Guarantee only valid for product purchased directly from Cell Signaling Technology or one of our authorized distributors.
- To request a replacement or credit, please contact your local regional office or Technical Support or via phone at 877-678-8324 or 877-678-TECH within 12 months of receipt of the product.
- In the event that the issue is not resolved following completion of the technical support form and follow up discussion with the product scientist, any product replacement or credit must be authorized by the product scientist.
- The guarantee does not apply to non-catalog orders including custom or bulk orders.
- Authorized credit corresponds to the antibody purchase price.
- In rare cases, product availability may limit replacement. Where possible, an alternate product will be offered.
- The CST Antibody Performance Guarantee is subject to change without notice and applies to antibody end-users only.