- What antibody validation data should I expect for CUT&RUN, and what should I do if I can’t find a CUT&RUN validated antibody for my target?
- What controls should I use for my CUT&RUN experiment?
- What do I do if my beads are clumping together?
- What do I do if there isn’t enough DNA to quantitate before library construction and NGS?
- Should I use phenol-chloroform extraction or spin columns to purify the DNA from CUT&RUN?
For answers to other frequently asked CUT&RUN questions, please visit the full FAQ page, or to learn about the benefits of CUT&RUN, visit the CUT&RUN application page.