Product Pathways - Metabolism
DLST (D22B1) XP® Rabbit mAb #11954
|11954S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|11954P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|11954||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry)
Specificity / Sensitivity
DLST (D22B1) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total DLST protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro188 of human DLST protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using DLST (D22B1) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of DLST from HeLa cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or DLST (D22B1) XP® Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using DLST (D22B1) XP® Rabbit mAb. Mouse Anti-rabbit IgG (Light-Chain Specific) (L57A3) mAb #3677 and Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody #7076 were used as secondary antibodies.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells using DLST (D22B1) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DY-554 phalloidin. Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
α-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase complex is a rate-regulating enzyme in the Krebs Cycle (1). Dihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase (DLST) is a key subunit in this complex (2). Reduction of DLST increases reactive oxygen species production, suggesting its role in oxidative stress (2). Research has shown that deficiency of DLST in mice is linked to increased oxidative stress in mitochondria, a process that may be involved in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8071 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase (D8A11) Rabbit mAb
- 5557 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- 6571 ACO2 (D6D9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6922 ACO2 Antibody
- 11908 MDH2 (D8Q5S) Rabbit mAb
- 8610 MDH2 Antibody
- 3205 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase (C54G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 3820 PDHK1 (C47H1) Rabbit mAb
- 3582 LDHA (C4B5) Rabbit mAb
- 2012 LDHA Antibody
- 8433 LDHA Antibody (Biotinylated)
- 3558 LDHA/LDHC (C28H7) Rabbit mAb
- 8176 Phospho-LDHA (Tyr10) Antibody
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 8169 Hexokinase II (3D7) Mouse mAb
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 5174 GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 8434 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb (Biotinylated)
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 8435 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody (Biotinylated)
- 5412 PFKP Antibody
- 8175 PFKL Antibody
- 4567 Fumarase (D9C5) Rabbit mAb
- 3810 Enolase-1 Antibody
- 8171 Enolase-2 (D20H2) Rabbit mAb
- 9536 Enolase-2 Antibody
- 8337 Glycolysis Antibody Sampler Kit
- 8866 Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 8565 PCK2 (D3E11) Rabbit mAb
- 6924 PCK2 Antibody
- 5322 GFAT1 (D12F4) Rabbit mAb
- 3818 GFAT1 Antibody
- 6917 GFAT2 (D40C7) Rabbit mAb
- 3886 Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3893 Glycogen Synthase Antibody
- 3891 Phospho-Glycogen Synthase (Ser641) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 3677 Mouse Anti-rabbit IgG (Light-Chain Specific) (L57A3) mAb
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.