Product Pathways - Protein Translation
KHSRP (E2E2U) Rabbit mAb #13398
|13398S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|13398||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||82||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
KHSRP (E2E2U) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total KHSRP protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val78 of human KHSRP protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using KHSRP (E2E2U) Rabbit mAb.
KHSRP, also known as KSRP, is a KH domain-containing AU-rich element (ARE) binding protein (1). It recruits degradation machinery and activates mRNA turnover (2). This protein was previously shown to function as a regulator for splicing (3). KHSRP associates with both the Drosha and Dicer multiprotein complexes (4), and controls the biogenesis of some microRNAs by binding to the terminal loops of these microRNA precursors (3). KHSRP is found in neural and non-neural cell types in both the nucleus and the cytoplasm (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5398 KHSRP Antibody
- 5362 Dicer (D38E7) Rabbit mAb
- 5325 Dicer (D5F2) Rabbit mAb
- 3363 Dicer Antibody
- 3364 Drosha (D28B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3410 Drosha (D30F3) Rabbit mAb
- 5053 Argonaute 1 (D84G10) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9388 Argonaute 1 Antibody
- 2897 Argonaute 2 (C34C6) Rabbit mAb
- 5054 Argonaute 3 (D15D2) Rabbit mAb
- 6913 Argonaute 4 (D10F10) Rabbit mAb
- 4052 THEX1 (D2B4) Rabbit mAb
- 4055 THEX1 (D66A11) Rabbit mAb
- 4049 THEX1 Antibody
- 7104 FMRP (D14F4) Rabbit mAb
- 4524 FMRP (G468) Antibody
- 4317 FMRP Antibody
- 12295 FXR1 (D10A2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4173 FXR1 Antibody
- 4264 FXR1 (L662) Antibody
- 7098 FXR2 (D85D6) Rabbit mAb
- 4247 FXR2 Antibody
- 5940 Mili (D14F5) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2071 Mili Antibody
- 6915 Miwi (D92B7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2079 Miwi (G82) Antibody
- 2025 Miwi (D478) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween® is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.