Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
NCK1 (15B9) Rabbit mAb #2319
|2319S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2319||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||47||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
NCK1 (15B9) Rabbit mAb detects the endogenous levels of total NCK1 protein. Based on homology it may also recognize NCK2.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly300 of human NCK1.
NCK1 (also known as NCK or NCKα) is a broadly expressed oncogenic adapter protein consisting of three SH3 domains and one SH2 domain (1-3). NCK1 becomes phosphorylated upon activation of variety of cell surface receptors and is involved in actin cytoskeletal organization induced by many stimuli (4-6). NCK2 (also known as NCKβ), a homolog of NCK1, has an overlapping expression pattern and redundant functions with NCK1 (7).
- Lehmann, J.M. et al. (1990) Nucleic Acids Res. 18, 1048.
- Chou, M.M. et al. (1992) Mol. Cell Biol. 12, 5834-5842.
- Li, W. et al. (1992) Mol. Cell Biol. 12, 5824-5833.
- Verma, R. et al. (2006) J. Clin. Invest. 116, 1346-1359.
- Rivera, G.M. et al. (2006) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 103, 9536-9541.
- Li, H. et al. (2006) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 349, 310-316.
- Bladt, F. et al. (2003) Mol. Cell Biol. 23, 4586-4597.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patents No. 5,675,063 and 7,429,487) from Epitomics, Inc.