Product Pathways - Motif Antibodies
Phospho-MAPK/CDK Substrates (PXS*P or S*PXR/K) (34B2) Rabbit mAb #2325
|2325S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2325||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||All Species Expected||Endogenous||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), E-P=ELISA (Peptide)
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-MAPK/CDK Substrates (PXS*P or S*PXR/K) (34B2) Rabbit mAb detects phospho-serine in a PXS*P or S*PXR/K motif, as well as a PXS*PXR/K motif. The antibody is phospho-specific, and does not react with phospho-threonine- or phospho-tyrosine-containing peptides/proteins. (U.S. Patent No's.: 6,441,140; 6,982,318; 7,259,022; 7,344,714; U.S.S.N. 11,484,485; and all foreign equivalents.)
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with synthetic phospho-MAPK/CDK substrate peptides .
Western blot analysis of extracts from serum-starved A431 cells, untreated or treated in culture with EGF, and HeLa cells, untreated, hydroxyurea-treated (G1/S) or Nocodazole-treated (G2/M), using Phospho-MAPK/CDK Substrate (PXS*P or S*PXR/K) (34B2) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma, control (left) or lambda phosphatase-treated (right), using Phospho-MAPK/CDK Substrates (PXS*P or S*PXR/K) (34B2) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma, using Phospho-MAPK/CDK Substrate (PXS*P or S*PXR/K) (34B2) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma, using Phospho-MAPK/CDK Substrate (PXS*P or S*PXR/K) (34B2) Rabbit mAb.
The MAPK and CDK families of serine/threonine protein kinases play important roles in proliferation and cell cycle control. These kinases phosphorylate threonine or serine followed by a proline residue (1-3). MAPK phosphorylates substrates with the consensus sequence PX(S/T)P, and CDKs phosphorylate substrates containing the consensus sequence (S/T)PXR/K. Cell Signaling Technology has developed antibodies that bind to phospho-threonine followed by proline, motifs PXS*/T*P and/or S*PXR/K, for use in the study and discovery of new MAPK and CDK substrates (4,5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2261 Phospho-(Ser) PKC Substrate Antibody
- 2909 Phospho-(Ser/Thr) ATM/ATR Substrate (4F7) Rabbit mAb
- 2851 Phospho-(Ser/Thr) ATM/ATR Substrate Antibody
- 2981 Phospho-(Ser) Arg-X-Tyr/Phe-X-pSer Motif Antibody
- 9381 Phospho-Threonine Antibody (P-Thr-Polyclonal)
- 9411 Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100)
- 9441 Acetylated-Lysine Antibody
- 9601 Phospho-(Ser) 14-3-3 Binding Motif Antibody
- 9606 Phospho-(Ser) 14-3-3 Binding Motif (4E2) Mouse mAb
- 9614 Phospho-Akt Substrate (RXXS*/T*) (110B7E) Rabbit mAb
- 9624 Phospho-PKA Substrate (RRXS*/T*) (100G7E) Rabbit mAb
- 9634 Phospho-(Ser/Thr) PDK1 Docking Motif (18A2) Mouse mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 3500 SignalSilence® cdc2 siRNA I
- 3600 SignalSilence® cdc2 siRNA II
- 8618 SignalSilence® CDK2 siRNA I
- 7417 SignalSilence® CDK2 siRNA II
- 6216 SignalSilence® CDK5 siRNA I
- 6217 SignalSilence® CDK5 siRNA II
- 6564 SignalSilence® p38 MAPK siRNA I
- 6243 SignalSilence® p38 MAPK siRNA II
- 6269 SignalSilence® p38α MAPK siRNA I
- 6277 SignalSilence® p38α MAPK siRNA II
- 6417 SignalSilence® p38α MAPK siRNA I (Mouse Specific)
- 6418 SignalSilence® p38α MAPK siRNA II (Mouse Specific)
- 6278 SignalSilence® p38β MAPK siRNA I
- 6279 SignalSilence® p38β MAPK siRNA II
- 6600 SignalSilence® p38δ MAPK siRNA I
- 6601 SignalSilence® p38δ MAPK siRNA II
- 6632 SignalSilence® p38γ MAPK siRNA I
- 6633 SignalSilence® p38γ MAPK siRNA II
- 6540 SignalSilence® p42 MAP Kinase (Erk2) siRNA I
- 6578 SignalSilence® p42 MAP Kinase (Erk2) siRNA II
- 6436 SignalSilence® p44 MAPK (Erk1) siRNA I
- 6560 SignalSilence® p44/42 MAPK (Erk1/2) siRNA
- 6232 SignalSilence® SAPK/JNK siRNA I
- 6233 SignalSilence® SAPK/JNK siRNA II
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
This antibody is developed, validated, and produced by CST using in part technology under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patents No. 5,675,063 and 7,429,487) from Epitomics, Inc.
Use of Cell Signaling Technology (CST) Motif Antibodies within certain methods (e.g., U.S. Patents No. 7,198,896 and 7,300,753) may require a license from CST. For information regarding academic licensing terms please have your technology transfer office contact CST Legal Department at CST_ip@cellsignal.com. For information regarding commercial licensing terms please contact CST Pharma Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.