Product Pathways - Neuroscience
PSD95 (D27E11) XP® Rabbit mAb #3450
|3450S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3450P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3450||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Already purchased this product? Write a Review.
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||95||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen)
Specificity / Sensitivity
PSD95 (D27E11) XP® Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total PSD95 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly99 of human PSD95.
Western blot analysis of extracts from human cerebellum and rat brain using PSD95 (D27E11) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Postsynaptic Density protein 95 (PSD95) is a member of the membrane-associated guanylate kinase (MAGUK) family of proteins. These family members consist of an amino-terminal variable segment followed by three PDZ domains, a SH3 domain and an inactive guanylate kinase (GK) domain. PSD95 is a scaffolding protein involved in the assembly and function of the postsynaptic density complex (1-2). PSD95 participates in synaptic targeting of AMPA receptors through an indirect manner involving Stargazin and related transmembrane AMPA receptor regulatory proteins (TARPs) (3). It is implicated in experience dependent plasticity and plays an indispensable role in learning (4). Mutations in PSD95 are associated with autism (5).
- Soiza-Reilly, M. and Commons, K.G. (2011) J Comp Neurol 519, 3802-14. Applications: IF-IC (In Cells).
- Nelson, T.E. et al. (2012) Brain Behav Immun 26, 959-71. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3409 PSD95 (D74D3) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4206 Phospho-NMDAR2A (Tyr1246) Antibody
- 2460 AMPA Receptor (GluR 2/3/4) Antibody
- 3361 Phospho-CaMKII (Thr286) Antibody
- 3362 CaMKII (pan) Antibody
- 2148 α/β-Tubulin Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
DRAQ5® is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.